wtb ameracauna chicks or sq adults west pa/ohio

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by lavenderlakefarm, May 22, 2011.

1. lavenderlakefarm

lavenderlakefarm In the Brooder

May 11, 2011
    I'm looking to increase my flock of ameracaunas. THey must be true ameracaunas. Looking prefered b/b/s, lavenders, wheatens, buffs. Any where in western pa,- youngstown area/canfield ohio.

2. Edmonds' Farm

Edmonds' Farm In the Brooder

Apr 16, 2011
    Jackson, GA
    I have 3 1 week old chicks, I am in Georgia. I can ship.

3. lavenderlakefarm

lavenderlakefarm In the Brooder

May 11, 2011
    I would prefer to go local, shipping is way too expensive.

4. bishopschickens

bishopschickens Songster

May 23, 2008
    Cumberland, VA
    Bluehen we have black ameraucana and blue wheatens. We have about 2 weeks of order to fill and then could set you something to ship. Shipping would be $15.00 and includes the box. I know you said you wanted local but figured I would throw that out to you. Our website is www.bishopschickens.com if you want to check it out.

Brandon

5. poultryfan73

poultryfan73 Songster

Mar 10, 2010
    Tioga County Pa
    i have 10 pullets for sale....about 3 weeks old

6. Hummelhill

Hummelhill In the Brooder

Jul 20, 2010
    Montville, Oh
    I have an 11 week old blue wheaten boy available. I hatched him from Hodges Farm eggs, who got their stock from Pips & Peeps. He's a very nice looking cockeral, I have just decided not to keep any roosters. I am located in NE Ohio and travel to Western PA/Meadville area a couple times a month.

7. hannakat

hannakat Songster

Jun 5, 2010
    Beaver County, PA
    I have a 1-month old black roo ... don't know if you're looking for roos. I also have a 1-year-old incredibly beautiful black roo (my avatar), but he is aggressive toward people.

Last edited: May 24, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by