1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

wtb ameracauna chicks or sq adults west pa/ohio

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by lavenderlakefarm, May 22, 2011.

1. lavenderlakefarm

lavenderlakefarm Out Of The Brooder

May 11, 2011
    I'm looking to increase my flock of ameracaunas. THey must be true ameracaunas. Looking prefered b/b/s, lavenders, wheatens, buffs. Any where in western pa,- youngstown area/canfield ohio.

2. Edmonds' Farm

Edmonds' Farm Out Of The Brooder

Apr 16, 2011
    Jackson, GA
    I have 3 1 week old chicks, I am in Georgia. I can ship.

3. lavenderlakefarm

lavenderlakefarm Out Of The Brooder

May 11, 2011
    I would prefer to go local, shipping is way too expensive.

4. bishopschickens

bishopschickens Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Cumberland, VA
    Bluehen we have black ameraucana and blue wheatens. We have about 2 weeks of order to fill and then could set you something to ship. Shipping would be $15.00 and includes the box. I know you said you wanted local but figured I would throw that out to you. Our website is www.bishopschickens.com if you want to check it out.

Brandon

5. poultryfan73

poultryfan73 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2010
    Tioga County Pa
    i have 10 pullets for sale....about 3 weeks old

6. Hummelhill

Hummelhill Out Of The Brooder

Jul 20, 2010
    Montville, Oh
    I have an 11 week old blue wheaten boy available. I hatched him from Hodges Farm eggs, who got their stock from Pips & Peeps. He's a very nice looking cockeral, I have just decided not to keep any roosters. I am located in NE Ohio and travel to Western PA/Meadville area a couple times a month.

7. hannakat

hannakat Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2010
    Beaver County, PA
    I have a 1-month old black roo ... don't know if you're looking for roos. I also have a 1-year-old incredibly beautiful black roo (my avatar), but he is aggressive toward people.

Last edited: May 24, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by