WTB Ameracauna or EE eggs S. Indiana (Found)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by AWChickens, Sep 5, 2009.

1. AWChickens

AWChickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 16, 2008
    Bloomington, IN
    I know there are several people near me with EE and Ameracaunas, anybody with hatching eggs? My last few batches of shipped eggs have had horrible hatch rates, I'd like to find 1-2 dozen close enough to pick up. Anybody within and hour of Bloomington?

Last edited: Sep 14, 2009
  2. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Little Ameraucana Mom and Sebrightmom are in Greencastle (I think). They have BBS LF, BBS bantam, and lavender bantam ameraucana (that I know of).

Last edited: Sep 5, 2009
  3. houndit

houndit There is no H or F in Orpington!

Jul 13, 2008
    Braymer Missouri
  4. Sebrightmom

Sebrightmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2008
    Greencastle, IN
    Thanks Shelleyd2008,

We are in Greencastle, Indiana. I can send pure Black, Blue, and Splash Ameraucana eggs. Please let me know if you are interested.

My mother raises bantams Ameraucanas. Pictures can be seen on our website www.heavenlyspringsquarterhorses.com.

Thanks

5. Little Ameraucana Mom

Little Ameraucana Mom Need Help, Can't stop hatching!!!

Jul 8, 2008
    Greencastle, In
    I've got 6 lavender split (black)Bantam Ameraucana chicks for sale. More still to hatch. $3 each

6. beckt

beckt Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Indiana
    I know you were asking for eggs but I have 4 EE pullets I got in May and they just don't seem to fit in with my others girls. They are so skiddish that I almost hate to see how they coop this winter when I can't let them all out. If you are interested in them pm me and we can talk. I am close to Kokomo.

7. AWChickens

AWChickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 16, 2008
    Bloomington, IN
    Thanks everybody, I knew of a few of you but you are all a good drive north of me. I'm making a couple of trips to Louisville and back in the next two weeks and I was hoping to find something south of and near enough to pick up [​IMG]

8. Sebrightmom

Sebrightmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2008
    Greencastle, IN
    I just wanted to let you know. That we have had good luck with shipped eggs. I just had someone email me today saying that they had 16 out of 22 eggs hatch. Some shipped eggs can have good hatches too. A lot of it is how the eggs are handled before and during shipping. Plus, how old they are. If you got shipped eggs from someone in Indiana, you should get them next day. Atleast they wouldn't be in the mail as long. Just something to think about. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by