WTB: Any type of roo, ameraucana roo and Silkies!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by invertaman, Jul 24, 2008.

1. invertaman

invertaman Out Of The Brooder

Jul 24, 2008
    Indiana
    Hello,
    I am having trouble finding an ameraucana or araucana cockerel, I also want to find just a rooster of any type (but not bantam) and I have been trying to find silkies for awhile now. So if anyone has any within an hour of milan or aurora indiana that would be awsome! I will buy them. or if you'd be interested in a guinea, I have one that I do not want anymore [​IMG]

thanks,
    invertaman

Last edited: Jul 24, 2008
  2. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

ivertaman....hi, and welcome. I am just west of you. How old a roo are you looking for!? I MIGHT have a welsummer cockerell. ( he is only about 6 weeks old tho) Do you know where Nebraska Indiana is!?? I also have a little mixed breed. Are you looking to eat, or raise them? The "mutt" is Dom/BO ( the BO is the daddy) Very pretty boy...and I would rather he NOT be eaten.
    Not really looking to get a guinea....so the mixed cockerell is 6.00, and the welsummer is 5.00 PM me if interested.

3. priszilla

priszilla Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2008
    easley sc
    I so do wish you were in my neck of the woods- my lovely miss Ruby American pullet umm has to be called Rudy now [​IMG] ans I even may have a few silkies available soon.

4. invertaman

Jul 24, 2008
    Indiana
    Wow, you are a long drive away! That would have been perfect!

5. Aspen47591

Aspen47591 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 1, 2008
    I may have an Auracona roo or two available. We have nine chicks and think there may be two roos. I am about an hour south of Terre Haute--I have no idea where you are located!!

6. scbirdfarm

scbirdfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2008
    Maria Stein, OH 45860
    invertaman,

I have a Roo Americana he is an adult bird. I live in Celina, Ohio

7. Buster

Buster Back to Work

Too bad that you are not closer! I have 3 ameraucana roos and a silkie roo you could have. Maybe you should move so you can have them. [​IMG]

8. invertaman

Jul 24, 2008
    Indiana
    Yah, that would be awsome, too! Idaho is far!!!

9. Badhbh

Badhbh Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 16, 2007
    Southern Indiana
    I have a total of 3 silkie roos in southern Indiana... how far are you from here?

10. Badhbh

Badhbh Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 16, 2007
    Southern Indiana
    Oh, I also have a couple of big roos too.
    It doesn't look like you're that far away.
    And i'll take your guinea [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by