Lach Cnoc Farm

Songster
10 Years
Apr 16, 2009
Western Washington
I am looking for some bantam barred cochin eggs
and also
some bantam white cochin hatching eggs.

I am thinking maybe 6 of each or so. maybe more if you have extras. These are gonna be kept for pets and broodies, but i would like them to have nice shape and a cute amount of foot feathering...they're the kids favorites
tongue.png

If you have any available please let me know the price, WITH shipping. Pictures of the parents would be awesome also!

Would like to get them sometime this week.
I have PayPal or can send a MO.

cochin_barred.jpg
Cochin%20white%20hen%202.jpg

I just asked a nice lady about some, I recently got a silkie roo from her and a few little mutt babies, she shows and her birds are all very gorgeous...i am keeping my fingers crossed
fl.gif

It seems they are very hard to find
sad.png

I'd even take some not-so-great ones about now, and just work on them later!

I know that cackle hatchery has cochins... if you're not opposed to hatchery birds. But you have to order 1 day old chicks, they don't do eggs.

Maybe someone in your area orders from them? or you could go in with someone? And average straight run of their banty chicks is about $50 for 15, that includes shipping... you can add Mareks for an extra $10.

If you have your heart set on eggs, this is of no help...
idunno.gif

I have some, but I don't know if I could get them to you by Sat. because of the distance between us. I would sell 6 + for $18 with priority shipping and delivery confirmation.

They were 1yr. old last month.

Barredcochins08.jpg

These are two of the five babies I hatched. They are 16 wks old.

IMG_0531.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom