WTB Bantam BLRW eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by rilly10, Jun 30, 2011.

1. rilly10

rilly10 Clover Field Farm

May 18, 2010
    Pottstown, PA
    I am STILL looking for some Bantam BLRW eggs! Please PM me if you have any available! Please no hatchery stock!

I will pay with paypal immediately , or if you would like I can do a trade for silkie/showgirl eggs!

2. ourlittleflock

ourlittleflock Chillin' With My Peeps

May 28, 2009
    North Carolina
    did you ever receive your beautiful bantam pair - that was on auction here???

3. rilly10

May 18, 2010
    Pottstown, PA
    No the seller backed out [​IMG]

4. ourlittleflock

May 28, 2009
    North Carolina
    Quote:I am so sorry - they should of NEVER offered them!!!

I am still on the look for some but you probably have better contacts than me... I did get some eggs from ebay (I different seller than the one with all the gold in the neck feathers) but everyone is saying the chicks are not the breed.

here's the link - what are your thoughts?
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=532603

5. TennesseeTruly

TennesseeTruly Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2009
    Church Hill, TN

I am still on the look for some but you probably have better contacts than me... I did get some eggs from ebay (I different seller than the one with all the gold in the neck feathers) but everyone is saying the chicks are not the breed.

I'm the seller on Ebay with the rooster that has the gold in the neck feathers. That rooster is actually a Black Laced and has been removed from that pen. I have him in with Splash hens and I'm getting 100% Blue chicks from the mating.

I need to get better pics of my Ruth Bloch line. We've been having nasty weather here with all the rain so its been hard to get new ones.

6. ourlittleflock

May 28, 2009
    North Carolina

I'm the seller on Ebay with the rooster that has the gold in the neck feathers. That rooster is actually a Black Laced and has been removed from that pen. I have him in with Splash hens and I'm getting 100% Blue chicks from the mating.

I need to get better pics of my Ruth Bloch line. We've been having nasty weather here with all the rain so its been hard to get new ones.

would love to see pics? [​IMG]

7. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    I still have mine. For the LONGEST time my cockerel's comb was not reddening up all the way and it was staying small on his head, not much bigger than his pullets. Finally I moved them to a different pen with a better view, more sunlight and more interesting things to do, and his comb has been getting redder, and a little bit bigger. Last winter I did see him treading the hens occasionally, and there is one pullet that grew out and just put back in with him. He now has four splash girls, only two are laying, off and on. I am thinking he suffers from Low-T... (low testosterone) or something like that. I'm not giving up and I have not forgotten you. I just have nothing to offer right now. blue laced roo over splash pullets.

8. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    Just took a pic the other day of my birds. There are four hens this age, and one pullet, not yet POL. Excuse them for not looking their best. It was about 102 in the shade. Yes, their legs are very light yellow, and the hens have pale earlobes. Some days they look white, some days they look pink. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. rilly10

May 18, 2010
    Pottstown, PA
    Really nice! They are such a nice pair! If you ever have eggs you know who wants some [​IMG] Thanks for posting!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by