wtb bantam cheap testers mi/GOTWHAAT I NEEDED THANX

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by kelliepulido, Aug 8, 2009.

1. kelliepulido

kelliepulido Songster

Mar 18, 2008
    st.john's mi
    I am looking for maybe 6 more eggs to test my hatching.I have had bad luck the last hatch and now revamped my set up and just looking for test eggs bantams would be ideal.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2009
  2. houndit

houndit There is no H or F in Orpington!

Jul 13, 2008
    Braymer Missouri
    Contact shelleyd2008 She sent me some very cheaply when I was looking for the exact same thing you are.

3. pdsavage

pdsavage Sussex Monarch

Mar 27, 2008
    NW,Missouri
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2009
  4. houndit

houndit There is no H or F in Orpington!

Jul 13, 2008
    Braymer Missouri
    Quote:Yeah. She has beautiful birds too. I forgot about her. I have 2 and a half dozen of them in my incubator right now. And I even have a batch of chicks in the brooder.

5. ()relics

()relics horse/dog shrink

Jan 4, 2009
    indiana
    I have some bantam white leghorn eggs...They are from pullets and have never been fertility tested...They should be ok...may be a brown leghorn in the mix...Problem being its rather hot right now to be shipping any eggs. I'll see what I get today if you are interested...It is supposed to be cooler later in the week.....

6. kelliepulido

kelliepulido Songster

Mar 18, 2008
    st.john's mi
    thanks everybody I got what I needed from Shelley!!I bought eggs from her in the spring standards and my gosh are they cute now.And the best little forgers I have ever seen.They were out yesterday in the rain all day hunting up a storm!

7. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Quote:That would be because the LF are all (most likely) mixed with either phoenix or OEG. They don't know how to not fend for themselves! Glad you are happy with those babies, hope these do well for you too [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: