WTB Bantam Cochin cockerel or sweet Rooster

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by CrazyFowlFreak, May 3, 2011.

1. CrazyFowlFreak

CrazyFowlFreak Pine Hill Farm

Apr 24, 2009
    WV
    I have four red Frizzled Cochin pullets that need a smooth feathered man who will complement their red coloring. Two of the ladies have some blue on them as well. I'm looking to make pretty color combos strictly for my own ornamental purposes. [​IMG] I live in West Virginia, so if he needs shipped, I'd rather it not be across the country.
    Also, maybe someone has some advice on color genetics? I asked in the appropriate forum and got no replies. Thanks!!

2. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Chillin' With My Peeps

I wish you lived closer.I have a beautifully sweet red rooster who needs a new home.I have no other cochins left and I don't want him crossing with my Showgirls.Besides,the SG roos chase him and ruff him up.He eats from my hand and comes running when I call him.I just don't want to haul him to a 'sale' for disposal... [​IMG]

3. HenThymes

HenThymes pippin ain't easy

Feb 27, 2010
    Foothills of NC
    I have two little blue cockerels available and looking for new homes. Not sure if they are going to be mottled or not as they are still feathering in?? They are 5 weeks and could be shipped before too much longer. I am not that far away being in NC. [​IMG]

4. Camelot Farms

Camelot Farms Chickenista

I have a Bantam BLRW and I am in VA. Where in WV are you? Maybe we are neighbors [​IMG]

5. CrazyFowlFreak

CrazyFowlFreak Pine Hill Farm

Apr 24, 2009
    WV
    I would love to see pics, please! [​IMG]
    Camelot, BLRW? A Wyandotte? Or am I confused? Oh, I am in Pipestem WV.

Last edited: May 3, 2011
  6. key west chick

key west chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2008
    Gainesville, GA
    If you wanted to make a road trip to Ga, I have a partridge bantam cochin I would give you!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by