WTB: Bantam Cochin eggs...From SQ Parents

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by GypsyChic, Oct 17, 2009.

1. GypsyChic

GypsyChic Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2009
    MO
    This program just keeps getting bigger and bigger as time goes on [​IMG] I'm on the hunt for several colors of fertile bantam cochin eggies from show quality parents, or rather, birds that meet required standards. The list is so long that I'm just going to say I need "All Colors" and make it easy on everyone [​IMG] If you have eggs your willing to part with, please either post here or PM me with info and price. If you know of any good links of other BYC breeders, I would greatly appreciate that as well.

Thanks!

2. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    pidgey104 just listed some blacks from her birds that she has recently shown. In the hatching eggs forum. Scott has some nice blacks and whites, and roostercruiser has several different colors, all show quality. There was another person, I'll have to see if I can find their name again [​IMG]

ETA: cochinman2005 that's the name [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 17, 2009
  3. GypsyChic

GypsyChic Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2009
    MO
    Quote:Thanks Shelley...I've got some of Scotts eggs in bator now and have been in touch with a couple of the others. I appreciate the help and info! Will make contact with a few more you listed as well. Thanks again hun. Anyone else that can help??

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by