WTB BANTAM COCHINS in Indiana/ northern KY/ western KY or shipped Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by PhoenixFeatherFarms, Aug 17, 2010.

1. PhoenixFeatherFarms

PhoenixFeatherFarms Songster

Apr 11, 2010
    Mooresville, IN
    I am looking for quality Bantam Cochins I am willing to travel in IN, KY, or OH. Or I would like hatching eggs from anywhere but the west coast (have bad luck with eggs from that way sorry)

Must be pure colored.

2. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    I have one black mottled rooster available right now, and in the spring (maybe later this fall) I'll have black mottled eggs. I'll also have a pen with a blue rooster, splash pullet, partridge hen, and red frizzle hen, but the splash and frizzle haven't started laying yet, the partridge is still with her chicks [​IMG] Those will most likely be available in the spring. I was told that blue/partridge results in lemon blue, that's what I'm hoping for. Actually, I'm hoping to not need any more pens, I'll have plenty already [​IMG]

3. TK Poultry

TK Poultry Songster

May 25, 2009
    Greencastle, Indiana
    Quote:brown red and blue make lemon blue. Blue/partridge make something else maybe blue partridge but I doubt it.

4. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Quote:brown red and blue make lemon blue. Blue/partridge make something else maybe blue partridge but I doubt it.

Well I guess we'll find out then, I don't have a partridge rooster [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by