WTB Bantam SQ/BQ Faverolles

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by aurorarose25, Nov 5, 2011.

1. aurorarose25

aurorarose25 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 11, 2009
    Mesa, Az
    I am looking for some bantam faverolles in salmon, blue salmon, and many other colors. Chicks, started birds and such please send pics of parents or birds.

Thank you for looking

2. Cloverleaf Farm

Cloverleaf Farm Bearded Birds are Best

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    Hello. Here's what I have for breeding groups set up right now:

Pair with a blue salmon cockerel / salmon pullet. Laying.

Trio with a salmon cockerel / salmon pullet / splash salmon pullet. Not laying yet, but should be soon.

Breeding group with 2 black males / 1 blue male / 5 black females / 3 blue females. Some are laying, I get 2-4 eggs / day from this group. Blue boy is lowest on the totem pole, so don't know if you would get any splash offspring or not.

Trio with a blue cockerel / black pullet / blue pullet. Not laying yet.

I can get you eggs from the ones that are laying now, or if you wanted to wait until the others are laying, I could do a larger quantity, and give you a higher chance of getting splash offspring.

I also have a buff bantam project, but those eggs won't be available until spring, as the girls are raising babies right now.

I also saw your Am cross request. I don't have any crosses, but I do have bantam Ams, and I have a group of 3 blue pullets that are laying right now, with a splash cockerel. [​IMG]

The pics aren't the best, but it's all I have on my computer right now...

Favs:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Ams:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by