wtb bantams in michigan,ohio, indiana...

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by crimsontide, May 23, 2010.

1. crimsontide

crimsontide Out Of The Brooder

May 22, 2010
    se MI
    looking for any interesting bantams with good temperment either established flock 3-5 adult/sub-adult or older than couple weeks old chicks 10+ ... sex no matter for chicks.. breeds considering so far flaverolles, lakenvelder, belgian d anver but can be talked into others [​IMG] if pics of adults are available i am in lower michigan, i can travel as far as fort wayne , in columbus, oh and all the way west and half way up the lower pennisula of michigan travel expenses can be compensated if farther away if good priced ty in advance

2. Echoinghills

Echoinghills Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2010
    NE OHIO
    Hi, i have some older bantam chicks available in Buff Brahma's out of SQ parents, and also younger bantams in Belgium D'anver right now. I have several different kinds hatching right now and soon, more buff brahma (SQ), Blue Brassyback OE's, Spangle OE's, more Bel. Danvers, possibly some Mille Fleur Duccles and Porcelain Duccles. If any of these would interest you, let me know... you could always wait and get them when they are abit older if that is what you prefer. I am located NE Ohio, North of Columbus. Francie

3. crimsontide

crimsontide Out Of The Brooder

May 22, 2010
    se MI
    i like the blue brassyback 6$ for chicks what age r they also if i want bit older how much in price difference...because i know u would be doing the hard part so it definately would have to be worth your while ... either way i would like 6 chicks but older than couple weeks ,also how are their cold hardiness ,adults that is. they are beautiful btw so are your millie's some of the best ive seen so far love the roo

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by