1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

WTB bantan cochin & serama pair

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by isaacsmommy104, Jul 28, 2011.

1. isaacsmommy104

isaacsmommy104 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 14, 2010
    Randolph
    Looking to buy a buff bantam cochin under 1 year old, also a Serama pair. Willing to drive up to 2 hrs from Canton.

2. Ilovetohatch

Ilovetohatch Out Of The Brooder

Jul 25, 2011
    San Diego Ca
    Ill be able to ship a pair of seramas after september 5th

3. TaylorHobbyFarms

TaylorHobbyFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2010
    Canton, Georgia? I have three pairs of Cochin Bantams for sale right now, 3 months old. I am in Dalton, Georgia.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. catwalk

catwalk Chillin' With My Peeps

May 19, 2009
    Canton, where? There's probably one in every state.......

5. isaacsmommy104

isaacsmommy104 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 14, 2010
    Randolph
    Sorry! Canton, ohio

6. catwalk

catwalk Chillin' With My Peeps

May 19, 2009
    scbirdfarms in Celina, Ohio has buff bantam Cochins, but he's two hours west of Columbus. Plenty of Serama breeders, but most of them are west of C-town, too. There's a breeder in Zanesville, and I visit a friend in Mansfield regularly; I could bring a few up if I have any you want to buy. I currently have a white hen that I'm on the fence about. She's nice, but she has no mate. I can throw in a wheatenish cockerel for $50, half what I paid for the hen. PM me if you're interested, and I'll try to get decent pics of them.

7. RhodeRunner

RhodeRunner Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 22, 2009
    Ashtabula, Ohio
    Hello,
    We are just a little under 2 hours away from Canton OH, and raise bantam Cochins. We have an adult Buff Cochin hen that is a little over a year, and her offspring which are around two-months-old. Her chicks are actually buff barred. However, the pullets don't have much barring.
    http://jcpoultry.com/
    Best wishes,
    Jamie

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by