WTB - Bearded Silkie Eggs - MA

Must Be Losing It

Lost It
11 Years
Mar 3, 2008
Uxbridge MA
I unfortunately came home from vacation today to find all of my light brahmas, bearded silkies and rumpless araucans to be the victims of some royally malicious jerk and they are all gone now. I'm so upset. I've spent a lot of time, money and emotion putting together quality birds w/ the hopes of breeding quality birds. Other than dealing with the event itself I really want to try to replace the bearded silkies I just lost. They were hatched from Fluffnstuff's eggs. I would only want to buy similar quality bearded silkie eggs. Please let me know if you have any I could buy.

Last edited:
I am so sorry to hear that. Who could be so milicious & could it possibly happen again???
hmm.png

Not sure who did it but either way both the pen and the coop will now be locked at night and when I'm not home.

I'm just totally disgusted.

I have some really pretty pure white silkies for sale.To me they are show Quaility.But I can not sale them for that,until I show them.They are bearded and have beautiful full crests and the Roo has a real pretty walnut comb. 8- $28 that is S/H...NC here..I am taking orders,so please let me know,Thanks a bunch,Sandra

Back
Top Bottom