WTB - Bearded Silkie Eggs - MA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Must Be Losing It, Apr 25, 2009.

1. Must Be Losing It

Must Be Losing It Lost It

Mar 3, 2008
    Uxbridge MA
    I unfortunately came home from vacation today to find all of my light brahmas, bearded silkies and rumpless araucans to be the victims of some royally malicious jerk and they are all gone now. I'm so upset. I've spent a lot of time, money and emotion putting together quality birds w/ the hopes of breeding quality birds. Other than dealing with the event itself I really want to try to replace the bearded silkies I just lost. They were hatched from Fluffnstuff's eggs. I would only want to buy similar quality bearded silkie eggs. Please let me know if you have any I could buy.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2009
  2. silkieluver_07

silkieluver_07 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
  3. magsrags

magsrags Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2008
    Staten Island NY
    I am so sorry to hear that. Who could be so milicious & could it possibly happen again??? [​IMG]

4. Must Be Losing It

Mar 3, 2008
    Uxbridge MA
    Not sure who did it but either way both the pen and the coop will now be locked at night and when I'm not home.

I'm just totally disgusted.

5. BackSwampGirl

BackSwampGirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 17, 2008
    Richlands,NC 28574
    I have some really pretty pure white silkies for sale.To me they are show Quaility.But I can not sale them for that,until I show them.They are bearded and have beautiful full crests and the Roo has a real pretty walnut comb. 8- $28 that is S/H...NC here..I am taking orders,so please let me know,Thanks a bunch,Sandra

6. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Please post your location in the subject line per BST rules! Thanks.

7. BackSwampGirl

BackSwampGirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 17, 2008
    Richlands,NC 28574
    Richlands,NC 28574,,,sorry I forgot to put my address 1st.My email is [email protected] I am Sandra Huffman [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 26, 2009
  8. Must Be Losing It

Mar 3, 2008
    Uxbridge MA
    Can you provide a pic of the hen and roo?

Julie

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by