WTB - Belgian Quail Antwerp Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ThreeBoysChicks, Mar 31, 2009.

1. ThreeBoysChicks

ThreeBoysChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Thurmont, MD
    If you have any, please share some pictures of your flock, availability and price. Shipping to 21788. If you would rather PM me with pricing info, that is fine also.

Thanks!

2. JJMR794

JJMR794 Overrun With Chickens

Mar 2, 2009
    BROOKSVILLE FL
    THERE'S AT LEAST 3 AUCTIONS GOIN ON EBAY RIGHT NOW FOR THESE IF THAT HELPS....

WE JUST GRABBED SOME OURSELVES. THERE'S AT LEAST 1 BREEDER ON HERE. HER NAME IS MARY JO AND HER EMAIL IS: [email protected] TRY TALKING TO HER! AND GOOD LUCK. IF THIS DOESNT HELP GIVE ME A SHOUT I HAVE A FEW OTHER SOURCES TOO

3. ThreeBoysChicks

Sep 19, 2007
    Thurmont, MD
    Thanks! - I will check ou E-Bay.

4. oldmopsey

oldmopsey Out Of The Brooder

Apr 9, 2008
    Chester, Georgia
    I have some bearded quail d'anver eggs and will have some along. I don't have a flock just a few (2 hens and a rooster) They are laying 1 each every other day- right now. I am new to all this and just enjoy sitting and watching them. If I knew how to post a picture I would.

5. ThreeBoysChicks

Sep 19, 2007
    Thurmont, MD
    Quote:I found a seller on e-bay who is actually 35 minutes from my house. How awesome is that. I am hoping I can drive and pick them up and save on shipping.

MODS - You may close this thread.

Thanks!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by