WTB: Black Australorp hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by roll8221, Oct 15, 2008.

1. roll8221

roll8221 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 4, 2008
    Central Florida
    I am looking for black australorps. Maybe around a dozen or a little more. If you have some, please let me know how many, and how much. Thanks so much! [​IMG]:fl

2. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

If you don't find hatching eggs, and are only wanting "pet quality" (I quote that very sarcastically lol), Ideal hatchery still has BA chicks for sale. I just ordered some BAs from them on Sunday...they're shipping on 11/4. You only need $20 worth of chicks to get them shipped, and that's only about 10 chicks. My order of 14 chicks came to $40...shipping included. Not too bad..saves my sanity from hatching those breeds. Just a thought to pass on.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2008
  3. Harley's girl

Harley's girl Chillin' With My Peeps

crazychickengirl has them for sale right now. [​IMG]

4. bmchickens

bmchickens Out Of The Brooder

Feb 14, 2008
    w.v.
    Hello again. You last heard from us after a mix-up on Ameracuana eggs.We couldn't help there, but maybe we can here. We have Black Australorps(5 of them) which are being crossed with a Black Giant Roo. This should make for some nice chicks.Price is $10.00 per doz. & shipping. P.M. us if interested. I know these will be "mutts" but they should be nice, big,docile birds as adults.Thanx,Bruce & Missy [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by