WTB- Black Austrolorp Rooster or Young Cockrel

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by itsmyobsession, Oct 5, 2010.

1. itsmyobsession

itsmyobsession Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 22, 2010
    Georgia
    I am looking for a friendly Roo or Cockrel to add to my flock of Austrolorp Hens, please let me know if you have one you are willing to part with. Thanks Mandy

2. Eggzactly

Eggzactly Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2008
    marietta
    I know he is not your breed but i Have a splash orpington rooster if interested for free.

3. paddock36

paddock36 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 24, 2008
    Ocala, Florida
    Wish you were closer. I have a young one. Hatched out June 1 and is just gonna end up in the soup pot.

I like your avatar. I have doxie's too.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2010
  4. itsmyobsession

Jun 22, 2010
    Georgia
    Eggzactly
    Today 3:10 pmI know he is not your breed but i Have a splash orpington rooster if interested for free.

IF you are looking for a home for him and are close enough or willing to ship we would be more than happy to take him. I have 4 B/B/S hens and 3 Lavendar Hens we could put him in with.

paddock36
    Today 3:31 pmWish you were closer. I have a young one. Hatched out June 1 and is just gonna end up in the soup pot.

I like your avatar. I have doxie's too.

I wish you were closer too, I am having a hard time finding one. Thanks on the avatar I have 2 and they are my babies.

5. Yard full o' rocks

Yard full o' rocks Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2009
    Cartersville, Georgia
    Mandy

Have you checked the current Georgia Farm Bulletin??

6. Country Living Farm

Country Living Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2009
    Florida
    I have about 5 of them. All about 7 months old and ready to go. I am in Florida, but I may be in GA in the next week or so. I will let you know.

7. itsmyobsession

Jun 22, 2010
    Georgia
    Scott,
    I did check and found one person with some but they werent very good quality. I believe the new edition comes out today or tomorrow so I will check again.

Monkeyingaroundfarm
    I have about 5 of them. All about 7 months old and ready to go. I am in Florida, but I may be in GA in the next week or so. I will let you know.

That would be great please let me know. Thanks.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by