1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

WTB: Black Copper Maran Pullet (about 12 weeks old)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Alpha Chick, Jun 15, 2011.

1. Alpha Chick

Alpha Chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 11, 2010
    St Pete, FL
    I am in Central FL and hope to round out our little flock with a Marans. I had one but it turned out to be a beautiful boy. He has a new home and I am hoping to find a girl who may not be good enough for showing or breeding, but who will give us some nice dark brown eggs. We fell in love with the little roo and hated to give him away (to a very good home). Now we want a little girl to fill his place.

Willing to pick up the right little girl in FL.

Thank you.

2. CelticOaksFarm

CelticOaksFarm Family owned, family run

Sep 7, 2009
    Florida - Space Coast
    I have a Marans girl and a Welsummer girl (also lays dark eggs) however the Marans chick may sell this Saturday at the swap in Ocala.

3. Alpha Chick

Alpha Chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 11, 2010
    St Pete, FL
    Hi there,

Jeni has requested a bit of information on the Marans and if we might pick the one up. About how old is she? Where are you located. How much does she cost? Could we pick her up Friday evening? Do you have a picture? Thank you for getting back to us.

Richard and Jeni Duncan
    Pinellas Park, Fl 33782

Last edited: Jun 16, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by