WTB Black Copper Marans and Cuckoo Marans

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by BlackMaranMom, Dec 11, 2009.

1. BlackMaranMom

BlackMaranMom Out Of The Brooder

Aug 12, 2009
    Turner, Maine
    I need to increase my flock...looking for BCM's and Cuckoo Marans. Anyone that has some for sale, let me know.[​IMG]

2. poultryhaven

poultryhaven Addicted to Seramas!

Jan 19, 2009
    Ocala, FL
    What state are you located in?

3. BlackMaranMom

Aug 12, 2009
    Turner, Maine
    I'm in Maine. It's pretty cold here right now.

4. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Once it warms up a little you can contact a number of sellers on here who have BC Marans. pasofinofarm (I have 18 of her eggs in the bator at present) and bargain come to mind.

5. BlackMaranMom

Aug 12, 2009
    Turner, Maine
    I should have put also that I'm looking mostly for hatching eggs - although if the price is right, I'd do chicks as well.

6. Steve_of_sandspoultry

Steve_of_sandspoultry Overrun With Chickens

7. AHappychick

AHappychick Wanna-be Farmer

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    wow those are nice Steve!

I also have some available I am filling an order Monday but can get some out after that. I am also hatching and shipping chicks. You are not that far from NY and they will ship out fine as I use heat pads and express shipping.

8. oldchickenman

oldchickenman Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 2, 2008
    Parsonsburg Md.
    i would be interested in your Copper Black Marans chicks im in 21804 how much are your chicks?

9. AHappychick

AHappychick Wanna-be Farmer

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    FBCM chicks are $10 a chick plus express shipping and $7 for box, grow gel, heat pad etc...

I set to order so figure anywhere from 30 days plus or minus until they arrive but payment is not necessary until right before shipment.

10. DaKid

DaKid Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 31, 2008
    Berkley , Ma.
    AHappychick

FBCM chicks are $10 a chick plus express shipping and $7 for box, grow gel, heat pad etc...

I set to order so figure anywhere from 30 days plus or minus until they arrive but payment is not necessary until right before shipment.

I also have some available I am filling an order Monday but can get some out after that. I am also hatching and shipping chicks. You are not that far from NY and they will ship out fine as I use heat pads and express shipping

What Line / Breed are your Black Copper Marans from,
    can you sent pic.'s or some pic's from your breeders would be nice .

Steve_of_sandspoultry
    We have some for sale on Ebay now that end Sunday for shipping on Monday ,

Steve you stated that you collected the eggs on 12/6/09 and you could ship them on the 12/14/09 , so someone would get them 15 -18 days later after begin laid , will they hatch begin that long on hole before goting into the bator .

I thought that 2-4 days (after begin laid ) would be the most that one would want to hole a hatching egg before placing them in the bator, maybe I migth be wrong , but sounds to long . maybe someone could fill in here ........

Alan​

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by