1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

WTB Black copper marans eggs. Wa

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by john in wa, May 12, 2009.

1. john in wa

john in wa Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2009
    looking for BCM eggs in Wa state. i hve not had good luck with shipped eggs. so am looking for eggs i can pick up in person. from Walla Walla to seattle/tacoma. Pm me with info and price. thank you

2. BuckeyeDave

BuckeyeDave Overrun with Buckeyes

May 27, 2008
    Minster, Ohio
    My Coop
    I can send day/week old chicks, I've had a ton of luck with next day air and a heat pack, let me know if you are interested. My birds are C-1 Jeanne with light feathering on the legs. I'll get pics if you'd like.

3. melissastraka

melissastraka Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 26, 2009
    Hoquiam, WA
    I'm interested too in BCM! *Hey John......where are you in WA?*

Could you post some pics?

4. nivtup

nivtup Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2008
    Shelton Washington
    Is Shelton within your range?

A few chicks, and some eggs available.

Wade Jeanne lines.

5. melissastraka

melissastraka Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 26, 2009
    Hoquiam, WA
    Shelton is in my range...what about you John?

6. john in wa

john in wa Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2009
    I think shelton is a little out of the way. we go to Tacoma from the yakima area weekly to help my grandma who is in a nursing home and trying to get her house ready for her to return home. when we are there we are really busy between working on the house and driving Grandma taking care of her bussiness. i just dont have the time to make the drive all the way out there and back. I was hoping to find some on my route or close by. thanks

7. nivtup

nivtup Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2008
    Shelton Washington
    It is all good

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by