WTB Black Orp eggs, chicks, started birds

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by greenfamilyfarms, Sep 24, 2010.

1. greenfamilyfarms

greenfamilyfarms Big Pippin'

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    I'm looking to build up my flock of Black Orpingtons (which now consists of 1 black pullet). I'm looking for good quality birds or hatching eggs. I will pay shipping on eggs or birds! Pictures or a website I can visit is always helpful.

2. ChooksChick

ChooksChick BeakHouse's Mad Chicken Scientist

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    Quote:Are you kidding me? You have the disease in a bad, bad way. I'll look over my black pullets and roos and let you know. How many are you looking for?

3. greenfamilyfarms

greenfamilyfarms Big Pippin'

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    Quote:Are you kidding me? You have the disease in a bad, bad way. I'll look over my black pullets and roos and let you know. How many are you looking for?

Yeah, I'm really sick and its incurable unfortunately. I have ordered some from justuschickens59 that are due to hatch in November. When I figure out what I have out those, I may have to look you up.

4. ChooksChick

ChooksChick BeakHouse's Mad Chicken Scientist

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop

Yeah, I'm really sick and its incurable unfortunately. I have ordered some from justuschickens59 that are due to hatch in November. When I figure out what I have out those, I may have to look you up.

Excellent. I have lots of pullets growing out and most of them are black but split to Lav. I'll be picking them over in the next month or so, as they're between 8 & 12 weeks.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by