1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

WTB: Black Orpingtons and Black Ameraucanas

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ParagonPoultry, Jul 21, 2011.

1. ParagonPoultry

ParagonPoultry Out Of The Brooder

Jul 10, 2011
    Paragon, IN
    Looking for Black Orpingtons and Black Ameraucanas!

Hatching eggs, Started birds, or adults. Prefer Indiana location, but willing to drive a bit for good quality birds at a good price.

2. emvickrey

emvickrey ChowDown Silkie Farm

Mar 5, 2009
    Hornbeak, Tennessee
    To bad your so far away. I have a black orph cockereal for sale.

3. CityGirlintheCountry

CityGirlintheCountry Green Eggs and Hamlet

Jul 7, 2007
    Middle TN
    I have six young black ameraucanas that are too small to sex at this point. I have two or three black ameraucana cockerels out there as well. My original stock came from the Gardners and Pips&Peeps. There are pictures on my blog of all the ameraucanas. If you are interested I can go take pictures of the ones currently available.

I am about 45 minutes south of Nashville.

4. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    I have several black (and blue) 75% English Import lines, mostly pullets, and a black and a blue cockerel. I'll have to go take some pics. Why people who want what I have, live on the other coast, or middle of the country? [​IMG]

5. ParagonPoultry

Jul 10, 2011
    Paragon, IN
    If you would both post some pictures, that would be amazing! Liek I said, I will drive for the right birds/price!

6. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    I live on the west coast. Kindof a long drive, LOL Here are a couple of younger pics. They are nearly full grown now. Andthe daddy roo and momma hens

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG].

7. ParagonPoultry

Jul 10, 2011
    Paragon, IN
    I wish you weren't 2000+ miles away!

8. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    yeah, tell me about it. these girls are maturing NICE!!! There are three black, and six blues in that pen. More are growing out at younger ages. These are the oldest ones I have. Wish you were closer.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by