1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

WTB BLRW eggs for shippment 1/22

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jeaucamom, Jan 11, 2008.

1. jeaucamom

jeaucamom Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2007
    Ophir, CA
    Does anyone have BLRW eggs for shippment on 1/22? Thanks, Suz

2. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] guess you wont need these anymore...........WE are watching you on ebay girl........ [​IMG]

3. rosyposyosy

rosyposyosy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 11, 2007
    LOL!

4. Blisschick

Blisschick not rusty

Feb 20, 2007
    Shepherd, Texas
    I wish I could say yes, but my girls are only giving up a few eggs a week right now. They'll be doing better by March, though.

5. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

Quote:Blisschick...how old were yours when they started laying? I've got 6 that are 9 weeks old...only 2 are pullets I think [​IMG]...and I'm hoping since it'll be going into spring when they're about old enough maybe they'll start laying sooner rather than later.

6. Blisschick

Blisschick not rusty

Feb 20, 2007
    Shepherd, Texas
    It depends on the time of year they're hatched, but usually around 4-5 months. I had some that I hatched this summer, but it was fall about the time they would've started laying, so they haven't laid any yet (that I know of).

7. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

That's one of the reasons I've been hatching this fall and winter. I was tired of pullets just getting old enough when the season and weather was working against them getting going. Hopefully starting in spring will work out better.

8. jeaucamom

jeaucamom Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2007
    Ophir, CA
    Quote:I am so busted. I did hold out for four days though, and when there weren't any on here, I broke down in a weak moment. Geesh, nothing is secret!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by