WTB: BLRW eggs from the Foley line....Georgia

promiselandfarm5

Songster
13 Years
May 25, 2009
Rome, GA
I would like to buy BLRW hatching eggs from the Foley line. As close to Georgia as possible would be great.

Please PM me with price and colors you are breeding.

Thank you!!!

My PM is pretty much full is it's easier to post on here. lol

But I have BLRW that I got from blue poultry. His birds are straight from Paul, and Foleys.

Beauitful birds. It's $40 for a dozen. I have Blue and Splash. I hatch mostly blues with one or two splash. I've yet to get a black. But a buyer has before.

Go to my auctions to see pictures.

Quote:
I got chicks about 6 weeks ago--can you order live chicks ir is it too hot to ship now for you>

Last edited:
Quote:
Is that $40 a dozen shipped?

No, I don't think it is too hot to ship just yet. To order them straight from Foley is too expensive for us right now.

Don't forget just because the eggs might come from birds from Foley doesn't mean they are Foley lines once someone else gets them. Everyone breeds for different things. Foleys breeders will be top notch and improve all the time. I've got birds from them only now but can't say they are Foley lines. They came from him but are not near the quality of birds he keeps for breeding since he hatches so many and culls to the best few.

Quote:
You are completely right. I have been looking at everyones pictures and some are better than others. And I have also asked to see how long they have had them and if they came directly from Foley.

You make a very good point, Thanks

It is a dozen shipped yes.

I agree about the lines. Just because they are desendants means really nothing. The only way to get foley is too buy from foley. But there are many people you can get beautiful birds from.

I have BLRW from Foley and Sterling Farms I have chicks hatching sunday 6-20-10. I also have marans Black copper and wheaton.I havn't hatched and wheatons yet. I live in loganville Ga.

Ray,
Quote:

Back
Top Bottom