WTB BLRW eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by sonew123, Dec 18, 2009.

1. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    I've been eyeballing this breed for some time and If Im fixing and turning that darn bator on I want a few of these-anyone know of a good breeder who sells and ships eggs? Im still looking for PINK PINK eggs too-from ee's? possible wheaten marans too?? Problem is I only want a little amount of each:-( asking too much??? ANyone can help?? Please pm me-I can even do an egg trade if you want

2. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

My girls are still on vacation for the most part, but I'll have both the wheatens and the BLRWs in the early spring again.

3. RAREROO

RAREROO Overrun With Chickens

Jul 22, 2009
    Alapaha, Ga
    I will have Sexlinked Wyandotte eggs in the spring, they will be from a Splash laced red roo on Silver laced hens, the females will be BLR and the males will be Violet laced ( the SL pattern with blue replacing the black and maybe a yellowish tint on the silver, let me know if you would be interested in any, or if you are, we may be able to trade for some of your Lav Silkies eggs that we were talking about, if you want.

4. Mrs. Turbo

Mrs. Turbo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2009
    ky
    Quote:have you had these results from this cross or will this be your first attempt?

5. RAREROO

RAREROO Overrun With Chickens

Jul 22, 2009
    Alapaha, Ga
    Mrs. Turbo :

Quote:have you had these results from this cross or will this be your first attempt?

This will be my first attemp in the spring, my SL pullets are still a little too you to start laying right now.​

6. PaintedGemsRanch

PaintedGemsRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 15, 2009
    Hamilton, Georgia
    ILOVEFRIZZLES has BLRW, she ships eggs too.

7. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:How convenient to have both breeds!!! can you Pm me and let me know how much it would be for like 6 of each?? Id would really appreciate it-or would you throw them up for aution? Either way just trying to line my ducks up:)

8. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:Well thank you! Ill have to check those out too:)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by