WTB BLRW roosters Columbus Ga.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by maran magpie, Sep 10, 2009.

1. maran magpie

maran magpie Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 30, 2008
    mauk,Ga
    Looking for BLRW roosters for sale.Im looking for two hopefully 3 months or older.

2. jmhappycowboy

jmhappycowboy The Egg Wrangler

Dec 13, 2007
    Philadelphia, MS
    I have about 4 that need a new home and they where hatched on 4/11 but I live in MS so not sure if you want to drive that far. I will ship but would probably be costly for a rooster.

These roosters where hatched from eggs that came from here.

http://www.sterlingcenterfarm.com/

I have I know Darker Blue's and possible a splash colored one also would have to look

3. maran magpie

Nov 30, 2008
    mauk,Ga
    Wow I wish you were closer but I will keep you in mind in case I cant locate one here I may have to get at least one shipped if nothing else.Thanks

4. rnau

rnau Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 4, 2008
    Piedmont Al
    I have a Barber Line roo that is ready to have his own flock. I have 2 others also Barber Line about 6mos. I only need 1 for my flock.

Roy

Last edited: Sep 10, 2009
  5. Livinzoo

Livinzoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2008
    Statham, GA
    I have roo coming out my ears. I'll have to see what I have in your age range. My stock came from sterling center listed above and jerry foley. What colors are you looking for? Dark blue, light blue, splash, or black?

6. maran magpie

Nov 30, 2008
    mauk,Ga
    If there is anyone else selling BLRW in GA please let me know.

7. chrisd1234

chrisd1234 Out Of The Brooder

Jun 17, 2009
    georgia
    I hatched 10 blrw on Aug 9, 2009. so right now I can not tell what sex they are. I live just north of columbus in harris county. I got the eggs from Livinzoo, (she has posted pics of her flock). I will be getting rid of some of them as soon as I can tell what sex they are, as I to want a rooster as well as hens. If you can wait, I will let you know when I figure out what I have.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by