Wtb Blue, Black, and Splash Orpingtons NPIP eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by OkChickens, Jun 11, 2011.

1. OkChickens

OkChickens Orpingtons Are Us

Dec 1, 2010
    Owasso, Oklahoma
    I'm looking for good quality B/B/S Orpington eggs. I'm looking for 2 or more dozen shipped around the end of June. Must Be NPIP. Thank you!

Nate

2. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Chillin' With My Peeps

Try Bargain on here.I have ordered many eggs from her.Orps in all colors and Barred Rocks.I have had great experiences with her.Fast shipping,great packing.In the hundreds of eggs I've gotten,only one broke and it was my fault.

3. deineria

deineria Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 3, 2010
    Huntington, WV
    Tony sells them on here - I hatched 20 plus here - gorgeous chicks

4. OkChickens

Dec 1, 2010
    Owasso, Oklahoma
    Quote:I noticed your NPIP, Bargain is not. I have talked to her and she has very healthy stock and I would order from her but I do not want to have my NPIP certification revoked by purchasing from an untested non NPIP source. This is my dilemma. How did you get around it.

Nate

5. OkChickens

Dec 1, 2010
    Owasso, Oklahoma
    Quote:Who is Tony? Any way to post a link to the BYC page?

Nate

6. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:I noticed your NPIP, Bargain is not. I have talked to her and she has very healthy stock and I would order from her but I do not want to have my NPIP certification revoked by purchasing from an untested non NPIP source. This is my dilemma. How did you get around it.

Nate

For one hatching eggs are under less scrutiny than live birds. I will have my birds tested again shortly. I was told to just watch where my birds come from and generally the eggs aren't as harmful but keep my records and they would be out in a few months to check up. Plus I work with a number of vets on animal cases so I keep in good standings.

7. OkChickens

Dec 1, 2010
    Owasso, Oklahoma
    Whiskey Bay, do you sell hatching eggs? If so what are your prices for shipped eggs?
    I'm looking for 2 or so dozen Orphington eggs, 2 dozen barred rock eggs, and, other rare breeds.
    Thanks,

Nate

Last edited: Jun 13, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by