WTB. BLUE BLACK SPLASH ORPINGTON EGGS

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jnjross, Apr 22, 2008.

1. jnjross

jnjross Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 3, 2008
    edwards, ms
    I'M looking for a doz blue or blue black splash orpington hatching eggs for shipp on the 28th?

2. jnjross

Apr 3, 2008
    edwards, ms
    please? I don't like the thought of ebay eggs, but I would. I rather buy them from someone here.

3. BamaChicken

BamaChicken Orpingtons Bama Style

Nov 14, 2007
    Jn, it is not that people wouldn't be willing to sell eggs to you but rather that there are so many people wanting them that the waiting lists are long or as in my case I culled and am down to a fewer number and ssome are broody and then a list on top of that. It will be late summer before I have some new layers.

4. Tuffoldhen

Tuffoldhen Flock Mistress

Jan 30, 2007
    WV
    If I could I would help you but I've had to PM my list of people as my hens are not laying and going broody on me!!.. Whenever our hens pick back up I'm sure someone can help you out...so sorry...

5. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Likewise, my schedule is full and I currently only have two hens of laying age anyway. These are just not all that readily available.

6. jnjross

Apr 3, 2008
    edwards, ms
    thank bc & toh, i have some coming I was just trying to get two blood line + hatch them in the same batch.
    oh and sh

Last edited: Apr 23, 2008
  7. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Glad you found some! It's hard to actually find truly different bloodlines, too, they are so distantly related. It's not an easy breed to get going, but once you do, keep them!

Last edited: Apr 23, 2008
  8. mergmet

mergmet Chillin' With My Peeps

try Jim Cox, Jimmy47

his are gorgeous!

M

9. jnjross

Apr 3, 2008
    edwards, ms
    that's where my first set is coming from thanks

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by