WTB Blue, Green, Pink?, Olive etc. colored hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Smokin Silkies, Jan 20, 2010.

1. Smokin Silkies

Smokin Silkies formerly browneyebuttafly

Mar 27, 2009
    Western, PA
    I won't need these til Spring but I'm really considering getting some chickens that will give me a variety in egg color. I want to get these all from one person if possible to save on costs and shipping. My kids like the different color eggs. I know easter eggers will give the blue & green but will they give an olive or pink? Please let me know if you have all of these eggs available. I only want to end up with a few of each chicken.....A few blue egg layers, A few green egg layers, etc. Maybe about 1 1/2 dozen total hatching eggs which includes all of the colors. Also whats the cost of the eggs. Thanks!

2. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    Me me me!!! I have pale tinted, peachy tan, light brown, darker brown, DEEP brick red, blue, light green, khaki green and olive green! I don't have pink though... oh well. I took a pic of some eggs I just sent out yesterday. Dogs chewed my camera cable but I will try to figure out how to post a pic today.

3. Smokin Silkies

Smokin Silkies formerly browneyebuttafly

Mar 27, 2009
    Western, PA
    Great! Could you send me a PM so I can save your name there...that way I won't lose it. If I write it down it may disappear like everything else in my house...... [​IMG]
    If my coop is done in time and they make it sa big as I want, count me in for a dozen or two. Now let me get something straight before I forget... A hen that lays a green egg, will always lay green and a blue egg layer will always lay blue, etc....right? Same with all colors? Thanks! [​IMG]

Edit to ask what your price would be per dozen or 18

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2010
  4. TurtleFeathers

TurtleFeathers Fear the Turtle!

Jan 9, 2009
    By the Chesapeake Bay
    I've got LF EE's that lay blue and beige colored eggs, and bantam EE's that lay various shades of blue, green, pink and peach. Plus I've got brown egg layers that give me eggs that range from light tan to terra cotta to chocolate brown. Let me know if I can help!

5. countrychics

countrychics Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 21, 2010
    south boston virginia
    [​IMG] i have ee's ... love the bay.. go up to the eastern shore a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! also try ebay.. we all exchange/see/buy eggs on there with very good luck!! dana

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by