WTB - Buckeye pullets or roo @ 3 months old

McChicken

Hatching
9 Years
Jun 16, 2010
Bluemont
Wanted Buckeye pullets and roo to add to our flock. Bought 2 great birds from Erin @ChickenStock and should have bought them all.

I have at least 4 buckeye cockrels, and maybe 3 pullets. They are 8 weeks old. I am in Ca and have not shipped before, but an definitely interested in selling the roos, and could be convinced to sell a pair. I hatched these myself from eggs I bought on Eggbid. The seller got his stock from an auction, so doesn't know the lineage, if that kind of thing is important to you. Elisa

I would be interested as long as the birds will be safe. I am not sure how that would work. I will ask on my end at the post office or UPS and see what the say. How much for the pullets and roo? I will do some research and see what we can do. Thank you very much for the response back!:

I'll have to look more into it. It might be too hot. Anytime of year, I think I would have to ship express mail, which would be quite expensive. Someone back east told me it would be $100 to send me a pair of full grown birds express mail. My buckeyes aren't full grown yet, so maybe it would be less. Of course, it wouldn't be as far to you either. I guess it depends on how bad you want them. I'm sure it could be done, at least in Sept. or Oct. I don't know what I'd charge when they are full grown because I don't know what kind of quality they are yet. He's the best picture I have so far. It was taken on 7/7. They hatched on 5/23, so they were 6.5 weeks and are now 8 weeks.
50716_buckeyes.jpg

I guess I need to take some more pictures, but they still pretty much look like this.

Back
Top Bottom