WTB - Buckeye pullets or roo @ 3 months old

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by McChicken, Jul 12, 2010.

1. McChicken

McChicken New Egg

Jun 16, 2010
    Bluemont
    Wanted Buckeye pullets and roo to add to our flock. Bought 2 great birds from Erin @ChickenStock and should have bought them all.

2. foxflower

foxflower Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 9, 2010
    Surprise Valley, CA
    I have at least 4 buckeye cockrels, and maybe 3 pullets. They are 8 weeks old. I am in Ca and have not shipped before, but an definitely interested in selling the roos, and could be convinced to sell a pair. I hatched these myself from eggs I bought on Eggbid. The seller got his stock from an auction, so doesn't know the lineage, if that kind of thing is important to you. Elisa

3. McChicken

McChicken New Egg

Jun 16, 2010
    Bluemont
    I would be interested as long as the birds will be safe. I am not sure how that would work. I will ask on my end at the post office or UPS and see what the say. How much for the pullets and roo? I will do some research and see what we can do. Thank you very much for the response back!:

4. foxflower

foxflower Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 9, 2010
    Surprise Valley, CA
    I'll have to look more into it. It might be too hot. Anytime of year, I think I would have to ship express mail, which would be quite expensive. Someone back east told me it would be $100 to send me a pair of full grown birds express mail. My buckeyes aren't full grown yet, so maybe it would be less. Of course, it wouldn't be as far to you either. I guess it depends on how bad you want them. I'm sure it could be done, at least in Sept. or Oct. I don't know what I'd charge when they are full grown because I don't know what kind of quality they are yet. He's the best picture I have so far. It was taken on 7/7. They hatched on 5/23, so they were 6.5 weeks and are now 8 weeks.
    [​IMG]
    I guess I need to take some more pictures, but they still pretty much look like this.

5. Maverick061106

Maverick061106 Out Of The Brooder

Jun 17, 2010
    Fall Branch, TN
    I have a pair of 5 mo old Buckeyes (1 hen and 1 roo) I need to sell - I'm moving and cant take them with me...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by