WTB Buff goose hatching eggs!! IN will pay for shipping

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by duck&chickencrazy, Jan 4, 2010.

1. duck&chickencrazy

duck&chickencrazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2008
    Indiana
    I am looking to hatch out some goose eggs. I am trying to find someone who sells them right now so i dont have to be told that people are out or there are to many orders to fill. So if you will be selling buff geese eggs please tell me and we can arrange for later. Please and thank you! And i will pay for shipping!

2. vicki2x2

vicki2x2 Super Chick

Feb 9, 2008
    Central Michigan
    I sell American Buff hatching eggs, along with American Blue and Lavender, kept separately, of course. With the Buffs, I have a pair from Holderreads, 1 goose from Ideal, not sure if I will use her eggs or not, these are all 2 year olds this spring and then my youngest goose was hatched last april from Shady Glades stock. The blues/lavender are all Holderreads or go back to Holderreads. Last year I had excellent fertility and hatching rate, even with shipped eggs.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. tebs78

tebs78 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2008
    I have a trio of american buff, one american lavender and one american blue that I assume will start laying/breeding this spring. I don't do a lot of sales so if you are interested let me know. By the way all mine came from Holderread and were all exhibition quality. I will obviously have to wait and see. I also have a pair of shetlands and a pair of pomeranians. I got them as day old goslings from holderread last april.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by