WTB: Buff or Welch Harlequin duckling in Texas

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by scoobyduck, Jul 8, 2010.

1. scoobyduck

scoobyduck Out Of The Brooder

Jun 30, 2010
    Houston
    We would like to find 1 female Buff or Welch Harlequin duckling as a buddy for our 5 week old lone Muscovy. I live in League City, a suburb south of Houston, but am driving to Childress this weekend and Amarillo in a couple weeks. If your in these areas, perfect. If not, let me know and I might be willing to make an additional trip.
    Thanks
    Heather

2. ChickFila

ChickFila Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2010
    too bad, you are too far away from Maryland!
    I have one female welsh harlequin duckling, she was the only one hatched out of 4 eggs. She is Holderread line.

3. scoobyduck

scoobyduck Out Of The Brooder

Jun 30, 2010
    Houston
    I wish I was closer too. I will actually be in maryland the 1st weekend in October, but am flying in. I am not having any luck either. Welsh Harlequins are what we really have our heart set on. For some reason they are not very popular here in Texas. The feed stores I have talked with all order from Ideal Poultry, who doesn't have WH's. I could order from Metzer's, but it is HOT this time of year, and that makes me nervous. Maybe I am just a softie. Is it really safe to ship ducklings to Houston in July? I don;t want my Muscovie to get to old before bring in a buddy.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by