WTB - CA or Ship - Standard Frizzle Cochin Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by NapsWithChickens, Mar 11, 2009.

1. NapsWithChickens

NapsWithChickens ZZZZzzzzz....

Feb 22, 2009
    San Francisco Bay Area
    I am looking for standard frizzle cochin eggs. Open to color. I think that I only need about 6... although that may bump up to a dozen ... and I am hoping to pre-order them for delivery in mid April (that's when I am getting half a dozen BC Marans eggs from BYC member, Bargain).

I'm in the SF Bay area and I'm guessing that these will need to be shipped to me. I prefer to pay a bit more for express delivery and have had good luck so far with the eggs I've received that way.

Thank you!!! [​IMG]
    Laura

2. ILOVEFRIZZLES

ILOVEFRIZZLES Red Roof Hens

Feb 2, 2009
    Hamilton Ga
    I am working to get eggs. I have standard Cochin Rooster and two St Cochin hens. I also have a Frizzle St Cochin in with them so my eggs can be both St or Frizzle. I have some in the incubator right now to see what happens. If they hatch I will let you now. I only have the two rooster so has to be one or the other. I have only seen the Frizzle rooster mating.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 15, 2009
  3. NapsWithChickens

Feb 22, 2009
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Oh, please do let me know! And I'd surely love to see photos if you think of it. Those are beautiful birds you have! [​IMG]

4. ILOVEFRIZZLES

ILOVEFRIZZLES Red Roof Hens

Feb 2, 2009
    Hamilton Ga
    My St Cochin rooster. I think he is so pretty. He is very sweet. I have some St Frizzle Hens to go with him but they are to young still so they are all together right now.

[​IMG]

5. NapsWithChickens

Feb 22, 2009
    San Francisco Bay Area
    I'm still looking for standard frizzle eggs! I'd love to have cochins, but am open to other breeds...

These are for my son's 2nd grade classroom - we're setting up an incubator on Monday April 14th and I sure love to put some interesting birds inside! I already have some gorgeous black copper marans chicks coming....

Thank you! Thank you!
    Laura
    Saratoga, CA

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by