WTB Cabinet Style Incubator - Dallas, TX

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by byrandom, Jan 9, 2009.

1. byrandom

byrandom Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 22, 2008
    Terrell, TX
    I live in the Dallas, TX metroplex. I'm looking for a used cabinet style incubator. Hopefully one with auto-turners. If you have one, please let me know the style and price. [​IMG]

Thanks,
    Josh

2. crubner

crubner Out Of The Brooder

Nov 1, 2008
    Hi Josh,

I don't know anything about incubators but I'm from Terrell too. Have six chickens, one RIR rooster, a cinnamon queen and four supposedly EE pullets (not so sure about that!) that I got from the feed store in Terrell. I've looked at TSC for incubators but haven't seen any. They did have an egg turner but not sure what good that is without a bator.

Anyway, just want to say hi.

Cheryl

3. PoultryScienceAggie

PoultryScienceAggie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 27, 2008
    College Station, TX
    On the Waco craigslist there is a incubator and hatcher. You should look at it, there are pictures on the ad.

4. byrandom

byrandom Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 22, 2008
    Terrell, TX
    Quote:Thanks, but they sold this morning -- said the guy, lol.

5. Ricky Crawford

Ricky Crawford Out Of The Brooder

Jan 6, 2009
    I have 1 Natureform mod. NOM 45 incubator, 1 set up as a hatcher, and 1 Pureflo mod.140-1 incubator for sale. These are large cabinet type units with auto turn. If you are interested, look on the Natureform website for pictures and info. I am asking around a thousand per unit. This is negotiable. I live in central Texas, so wouldn`t be too far away. If interested, please contact me at [email protected]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by