WTB Call duck or Pekin eggs!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Ashleyy_x3, May 12, 2011.

1. Ashleyy_x3

Ashleyy_x3 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2009
    Maine
    Looking for someone who ships Call or Pekin eggs [​IMG] preferably someone who lives in the New England part of the US, since i live in Maine and would rather the eggs not have TOOOO far to travel [​IMG] reply on here orrr send me a private message [​IMG] Thanks!

2. minihorse927

minihorse927 Whipper snapper Premium Member

Nov 3, 2010
    I will not have anymore eggs this year but will have snowy call ducklings for sale later on this year if that might work for you. They are SQ out of Brian Simmons bloodlines.

3. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Chillin' With My Peeps

lamike has Pekins and he ships eggs.Don't remember if he has calls,but maybe so...

4. Ashleyy_x3

Ashleyy_x3 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2009
    Maine
    minihorse: oooo snowy calls! [​IMG] hmm, where you are in Ohio, the duckies would have to be shipped, and im not sure i really like the idea of live little duckies shipped to me. i would be a nervous WRECK about how the postal system was treating them lol i am too much of a worry-wort for thatt i think [​IMG]

and Whiskey Bay, thanks for the heads up! i will shoot him a pm :)

5. minihorse927

minihorse927 Whipper snapper Premium Member

Nov 3, 2010
    I would not be willing to part with them till they were at least 8 weeks old. I do not like the idea of 4 or 5 one day olds going through the PO. I know that feeling and it sucks!

Last edited: May 14, 2011
  6. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Hi Ashlee, I've responded on an earlier request for pekin eggs.... Whiskey Bay can tell you how I pack eggs and I really pack like their lives depend on it because I do, but please see the earlier posting for my photos of them and response. Thanks!

7. Whiskey Bay

Quote:She packages very well...Have never had a broken egg from my MANY shipments from her.I have not had any duck eggs ,however, I've had excellent hatch rates from the Orp eggs I've bought from her.Got some in the hatcher I locked down today.Only pulled two eggs and they were not clear,just early quitters.!!

8. linda_zeagler31002

linda_zeagler31002 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 12, 2010
    Adrian, Georgia
    Oh darn it I appoligize I got carried away about the trout runners and forgot to tell you we have domestic ducks, wild water fowl ducks, big ducks, little ducks, grown ducks, baby ducks, white ducks, blue ducks, call ducks, bantam ducks, US ducks, import ducks, exotic ducks, light weight ducks, heavy weight ducks, all our ducks are penned seperate and will hatch and breed true, let us know if we can help with your duck egg quest ZeaglerDuckFarm.com
    [​IMG]

Quote:

Last edited: May 18, 2011
  9. La Mike

La Mike (Always Slightly Off)

Nov 20, 2009
    louisiana
    Quote:
    Lol can you get me some grass mowing ducks Linda [​IMG]
    Yes I have plenty of Pekin and ship Daily Eggs or ducklings No calls. [​IMG] TY whiskey bay

Linda PM me I might need help on wilds. Lost a bunch to storms [​IMG]

10. Whiskey Bay

Quote:
    Lol can you get me some grass mowing ducks Linda [​IMG]
    Yes I have plenty of Pekin and ship Daily Eggs or ducklings No calls. [​IMG] TY whiskey bay

Linda PM me I might need help on wilds. Lost a bunch to storms [​IMG]

YW Mike... BTW..If you come across anyone with an extra White Mandarin drake,I am willing to trade a regular female for a white male. [​IMG] if possible...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by