WTB - Cheap incubator - North Idaho

I think I know you...
wink.png

Try Tractor Supply. The Little Giant is what I started with, and it had a couple of good hatches for me. Lots of threads here on how to work them good.

I ended up progressing to an Brisnea Eco 20, and will never need to buy another incubator. Really, the price was only a little more than the Little Giant and turner, so well worth it. Holds value well if you choose to sell it as well.

tongue2.gif
Me ... you don't know MEEEE .....
tongue2.gif

I have looked around and they are 70 and up - and I don't know if this is even something that I want to mess with - so I would like to do a cheap version till I know what the heck I am doing - cause as you know - I am flying by the seat of my pants - BAHAHAHA

IF you don't buy the turner, the Little Giant should be around $40? I dunno, haven't looked at prices for a while. And you can just turn the eggs by hand. A pain in the butt (another reason I love my Eco) but not too bad really.

Let me go have a peek around, but that's usually the cheapest you'll find for an incubator, especially since it won't need to be shipped.

I dodn't have TSC here
sad.png

I will look a little more - how much was yours that has the spiffy little turner .... I know - you can buy a bunch of goat milk soap from me and then I can afford my COOL incubator - LOL!

Back
Top Bottom