WTB Chicken Eggs Tifton, GA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by brodysam, May 14, 2009.

1. brodysam

brodysam Chillin' With My Peeps

May 7, 2009
    Anybody have chicken eggs in Tifton? I need to fill up the incubator quickly and can't wait for shipped.

2. Barnyard

Barnyard Addicted to Quack

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    I have eggs from silkies, BLRW, Cochins, and Barred Rocks. I live in Arlington about 1hr and 30 min from tifton. I could meet you somewhere tomorrow. Let me know.

3. brodysam

May 7, 2009
    Thank you, but I would only be able to pick up in Tifton. I'll keep your info in case I'm ever in your area though. [​IMG]

4. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    If you decide you want to try shipped eggs, we have over 10 varieties of purebred eggs and would be delighted to put together a barnyard special for you and fill your incubator.

All our eggs are purebred with the exception of "easter eggers". We also have guineas and turkeys as well.

Please pm me if you want a listing of our available eggs and good luck on your search.

Have a blessed day.

5. brodysam

May 7, 2009
    Thanks so much. I found some locally that I'm going to pick up tomorrow. However, I'm just starting out and experimenting with different breeds so I'm keeping all of your contact info so I'll have it in case something specific comes up that I want. Thanks again!

6. Barnyard

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    Keep my info because if I was to send you eggs you would more than likely get them the next day...

7. brodysam

May 7, 2009
    Will do, thanks again![​IMG]

8. Barnyard

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    you are so welcome!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by