WTB: Chicks in West Central Indiana. Let me know what kind u have!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chicken_china_mom, Nov 9, 2009.

1. chicken_china_mom

chicken_china_mom Crazy for Cochins

Apr 24, 2009
    Tab, Indiana
    I tried to incubate eggs, it didn't work, and I tried to find people on Craigslist to buy chicks from, but that didn't pan out either, so I figured I would try my friends here on BYC. [​IMG] I would really like some tiny little fuzz butts to raise through the winter so that I have some more babies to spoil come Spring. I am open to bantams or standards as I just split my flock. I like bantam cochins, dutch, sebrights, d'uccles, etc. For standards I like EE's, Americaunas, Marans, Wyandottes, Polish, or even a good mixed breed that will be good with kids is fine. For them, I'd like something that is a decent layer. I currently have for hens a black australorp, 2 americaunas, 4 SLW's, 2 amber sexlinks, and my roos are a turken and a silver cuckoo maran. Oh, I love silkies too, I just don't want anymore white ones. I already have a white roo and two white hens. Let me know what you have, what you want for them, and how far you are from my zip: 47917. Thanks everyone!

2. roostercruiser

roostercruiser Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 28, 2009
    Reelsville, IN
    I have all kinds of chicks and chickens for sale. I am 100 miles from you. 46171 is my zipcode. I have Standard polish, and cochins. I have bantam cochin, brahma, and japs all for sale. many different colors.

3. ArabiansR2Cool

ArabiansR2Cool Chillin' With My Peeps

Do you have a picture of your Turken roo? I may be interested in him.

4. sjarvis00

sjarvis00 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2009
    Shawnee, OKlahoma
    We have a host of chicks available: Silver Laced and Columbian Wyandottes, SQ Partridge Cochon standard, SQ Black Langshan shipping available if needed.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by