1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

WTB chicks/young pullets between AL and SC

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ChickMoma73, Jul 6, 2008.

1. ChickMoma73

ChickMoma73 Out Of The Brooder

Aug 6, 2007
    South Carolina
    The wife and I (I am using her account right now)will be traveling from AL back home to SC soon, and were wondering if anyone anywhere along the way had some chicks or young pullets to sell.

We might be interested in whatever you might have. We had decided we weren't goin to get any chicks this year then remembered we had a 50 pound bag of chick starter that would go to waste if we didn't so now we "Have" to get something so that doesn't happen.

So, if you are anywhere between Montgomery, AL and Georgetown, SC and have some chicks please let us know what you've got.

2. ridgrats

ridgrats Out Of The Brooder

Apr 12, 2008
    Royston, GA
    Don't know your route but I'm probably a little north of where you'll travel. I'm in Royston, GA, just off I-85, northeast of Atlanta. Anyway, I've got a bunch of Cuckoo Marans from 8 weeks down to the egg if you're interested.

Rodney

3. ridgrats

ridgrats Out Of The Brooder

Apr 12, 2008
    Royston, GA
    Oh yeah, and bunches of OEG bantams.

Rodney

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by