WTB: Cockerel/Rooster! (Hollister or around there, CA)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by australorp_breeder, Jan 15, 2010.

1. australorp_breeder

australorp_breeder Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2009
    California
    My Partridge Cochin cockerel recently passed away from pneumonia, and I only had him since October. I'd like to get another cockerel, or rooster. Breed doesn't matter to me. I would prefer free, but I'll pay a fee if needed. I don't eat my chickens, but raise them for eggs. I think cockerels/roosters are beautiful to watch! I let my chickens free-range and then go in their coops at night. I've been raising chickens for 13 years, so I can assure you he'd have great care! If any of you by any chance are going to the Gold Coast Poultry Fancier's Show tomorrow we could meet if you want. Please either reply back here or PM me. Thank you!

2. ther00ster'scr0w

ther00ster'scr0w Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 28, 2009
    Bay Area CA
    Hello!
    I am in San Jose, CA, not too far from Hollister!
    I recently received a hatch of chicks in june, and unfortunately five of them turned out to be roosters-too many for my coop capacity!
    I have been MADLY searching for a proper place for them where they will not be eaten but allowed to roam free! For free as well!
    One is a leghorn (i believe) the other for are all mix breeds, 2 whitish with black and 2 black/brownish. (feel free to ask for pics!)
    They aren't aggressive towards humans, dogs, and cats (we have them all)
    Willing to give you one, but feel free to have up to five for free!

Thank you for reading!!

3. ther00ster'scr0w

ther00ster'scr0w Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 28, 2009
    Bay Area CA
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I hope they came out..this is the first time iv posted pictures..but here they are!

4. SC_Hugh

SC_Hugh Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2009
    Santa Cruz, CA
    PM sent for free cockerel...

--Hugh

5. ilovechicks2

ilovechicks2 Out Of The Brooder

Jul 18, 2011
    Santa Barbara
    I have a sweet EE rooster. i'd like to trade for an EE pullet.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 29, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by