WTB Coops

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Rare Feathers Farm, Feb 25, 2011.

1. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

I'm looking for someone in Washington to build me quite a few things this summer....since my DH will be gone in Ellensburg, finishing his master's degree and I'll be home preggo and unable to do much. [​IMG]

I need:

Four bantam coops or one coop that I can divide up for four different, bantam breeds. This would just be a shell of a coop (or coops)--I would finish the paint, roofing, wire, etc. I would prefer someone with building experience and photos of their work. I'm trying to stay around $200.00 for the four smaller coops or less than $400 for one, larger coop.

Four similar to this:

[​IMG]

Or a larger one like msbear's:

[​IMG]

I'd like a chicken tractor as well. I think I've finally got myself talked into meaties this summer...so I'll need a place to house them. I would like to stay around $50 for this (again, minus wire, paint or roofing, just the shell).

I like this design. Of course, it wouldn't need nest boxes:

[​IMG]

And lastly, a bantam duck pen. I'd like to stay around $100 for this and again--no wire or finishing work, just the bare shell:

[​IMG]

I am a reliable person, I will put down deposits and I will follow through. I have been burned in the past (gave some dude $200.00 and never heard from him again) so I will need references, please.

I would also do trades or partial trades for chicks, ducklings, sebbie goslings, hatching eggs, etc.

Thank you!

2. Rare Feathers Farm

I will be over in Monroe next month for the show--so if anyone is interested and will be there, I'd love to meet up and discuss possible options!

3. rilly10

rilly10 Clover Field Farm

May 18, 2010
    Pottstown, PA
    Neat designs. Too bad we are so far...I'm sure my husband would do them for you [​IMG] good luck!

4. Rare Feathers Farm

Quote:Thanks! Some of those are BYC coops, others I just found in google searches....

5. Rare Feathers Farm

You'd think in today's economy that someone would be wiling to make an extra few hundred bucks...but so far, no takers. [​IMG] I put some ads on CL but they were flagged and removed sighs....so I might be stuck. Our local hardware store has those Ziggy sheds but they are like $2,500 each and not really what I want.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by