WTB coronation sussex, blue laced red wyandottes, blue orps in WA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by breedlovefarm, Sep 20, 2011.

1. breedlovefarm

breedlovefarm Out Of The Brooder

May 23, 2011
    Buckley, WA
    It seems like all the birds I am after are many states away...where are all the Washington state breeders?

2. Illia

Illia Crazy for Colors

Oct 19, 2009
    Forks, WA
    Contact cowgirlgrace - She's around the Port Orchard area and has very nice Coronation Sussex. She also had BLRW too, not sure if she still does. She's got Lavender Orps, have no clue on Blue Orps.

3. WA4-Hpoultrymom

WA4-Hpoultrymom Never enough coops...

Feb 5, 2009
    Monroe, WA
    My Coop
    We are all busy chatting over on the Washingtonians thread here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=461&p=4850

Come
    and chat with us! Feel free to jump in any time, it's a fast moving thread. [​IMG]

I have BLRW and blue & black English style Orpingtons, but I agree with Illia, Cowgirlgrace is closer to you so check with her first. But PM me or Email me if I can help you out. At this time I can do hatching eggs. In the late winter/early spring I can hatch chicks for you. [​IMG]

4. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

I have Coronations and bantam BLRW....

5. RedRoosterFarm

RedRoosterFarm **LOVE MY SERAMAS**

Mar 25, 2010
    Eatonville, Washington
    J, Contact Lyn in Gig Harbor-Port Orchard area. She has coronations and I will guess the others you need. She had a trio of Sussex for sale last month and she has awesome healthy birds too. Here is the email [email protected]-Good luck! Anna
    Quote:

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by