1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

WTB Coturnix eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by stetson6576, Oct 12, 2009.

1. stetson6576

stetson6576 Out Of The Brooder

Aug 1, 2009
    Eastern Shore of VA
    Looking for approx. 100 eggs of mixed varieties/colors . Looking for Cinnamon, Golden ,Tuxedo, A&M, Tibetan, etc. We are trying to get a big selection of each type to establish breeding groups for next year. I know it's the end of season, so may need several people who could ship at the same time so we could set them in one large group. Please let me know price and shipping for what you have and when you can ship. I can pay immediately with Paypal. Zipcode is 23350 if it helps for shipping quote. Thanks everyone.

2. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    I already told you the price on mine [​IMG] But you might want to check with ugly ducky. She has jumbo goldens and browns, and I believe she has whites as well. chickabator has jumbo browns only I believe, but she should have some as well. I don't know anyone besides me that has cinnamons and reds, and they are done for now. All my eggs are from goldens, whites, browns, and tibetans.

3. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    I wonder if Niki is up to selling? A little extra cash may help her out. Try contacting Monarc23.

4. stetson6576

Aug 1, 2009
    Eastern Shore of VA
    Thanks, You are why I posted, I thought maybe a few BYCers could help us get there. My husband got started a couple of months ago and I am loving it. Hatching is quite addictive. I wasn't excited about this when he started, but then I saw that first little bugger and I went downhill fast.[​IMG] We share this account for posting...So I am Tara and He's John...He'll be the short responses.[​IMG]

5. stetson6576

Aug 1, 2009
    Eastern Shore of VA
    I believe she stopped for now...

6. shelleyd2008

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Quote:She culled all hers due to the pregnancy, she wasn't able to care for them.

7. shelleyd2008

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    KellyHM might have some, as well as becky3086. becky got some eggs from me, but I don't know how old her chicks are, or if they are laying yet. There's a lot that got eggs from me, but I can't remember them all [​IMG]

8. NancyDz

NancyDz Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2008
    Dutch Flat, CA
    check with Pop57, he could probably ship them all, he has whites browns, and goldens I believe.

oops realized you wanted other colors.... well you could always breed for them all winter hehehe

Nancy

Last edited: Oct 15, 2009
  9. shelleyd2008

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Quote:You can check with him, but last I heard he was getting rid of all of his. That was a few months ago. [​IMG]

10. NancyDz

NancyDz Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2008
    Dutch Flat, CA
    Quote:You can check with him, but last I heard he was getting rid of all of his. That was a few months ago. [​IMG]

aww I hadnt seen that, I bought a&m's from him in April. Great Shipper! All packed in the small vhs case flat rate box and NONE broken.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by