WTB: Cuckoo Maran Rooster or other Maran Rooster

k2chickens

Songster
10 Years
Apr 22, 2009
New Castle, Indiana
looking for a maran rooster to cross breed with my BA hen's to help produce chicks that will lay a slightly darker egg for selling. Would love to get a cuckoo one so it would be easier to spot him in the pen of Black Aussies i have, plus i think the offspring would look interesting.

I have some juvi marans and know for sure I have two BCM and possibly a cuckoo available. Maybe you could get one of each.
tongue.png
PM me for more info. Thanks.
smile.png

I have SEVERAL nice Black Copper Marans cockerels, including some that are already crowing. lol this has been the nicest most consistent bunch of cockerels I've had. you can check out their parents and a couple of them on my BYC page. they have their own page.

Thanks for all the replys but I guess I should have mentioned that I can only pick up the rooster I want if you the seller is somewhat local or within reasonable driveing distance from where I live, which is east central Indiana.

too bad you are not closer i have a wheaton maran roo that is 3 months old, from maransofms.. her birds are show quality she is the vp for the marans club ... i can't keep roosters in my area ...
he.gif

smile.png
51568_cmaran_roosters_maran_wellsummer_hens_01-14-2010_001.jpg

Hi~K2Chickens ~ I still have 2 of my Cuckoo Maran roosters~they are 2 yrs old & Crow as pretty as they look~if you are interested I live just South of Louisville, KY~The others that I have sold to breeders are extremely satisfied w/ them. The one in the middle is gone & the other 2 have feathered shanks.
cool.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom