1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

WTB: dominique hens or chicks- SW Arkansas

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by lilbreeches, Apr 1, 2009.

1. lilbreeches

lilbreeches Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 13, 2009
    Delight, AR
    want to buy some Dominique hens and/or chicks. want purebreed only, no mixes. thanks. - SW Arkansas

Last edited: Apr 4, 2009
  2. Cats Critters

Cats Critters Completely Indecisive

You might get more responses if you put what state your in, in the subject line.

3. lilbreeches

Feb 13, 2009
    Delight, AR
    thanks. [​IMG] i thought i did. fixed it though!

4. killer

killer Chillin' With My Peeps

i want a few to. but going to wait a few week till bator is empty and beg for eggs then. [​IMG]

5. jmhappycowboy

jmhappycowboy The Egg Wrangler

Dec 13, 2007
    Philadelphia, MS
    killer, hello, right up the road from you here in Phila. I have 3 dozen pure dominique eggs in the incubator right now. When you get ready for eggs let me know and I know a guy in Laurel who has some.

lilbreeches I should have some chicks in about 2 weeks if nothing bad happens, so if your ever over towards MS I should be able to help you out.

6. killer

killer Chillin' With My Peeps

i live about 5 miles from house on hwy 491.

7. lilbreeches

Feb 13, 2009
    Delight, AR
    Quote:LOL i don't think i will be traveling any time soon. but thanks. wish you were closer. sure seems like everything i want or need is too far away. but hey, if you are ever my way, let me know.

8. 19Dawn76

19Dawn76 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2009
    Toadsuck, AR
    there is a guy outside of conway that sells chicks. his number is in the farm section of craigslist little rock

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by