WTB: D'Uccle Chicks/Eggs Ohio/Pa/WV or can be shipped

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by mkhenderson17, Feb 11, 2012.

1. mkhenderson17

mkhenderson17 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 8, 2010
    I'm looking for D'Uccle Eggs or chicks. I have Millie Flures but I want some other breeds. I have a few Porcelain hens but no rooster so I would be interested in Porcelains, Brown/Red, Golden neck, Black Molted ect. Just let me know what you have, the cost, what shipping would be and any other info. Pure types please.

THANKS!!

2. ChooksChick

ChooksChick BeakHouse's Mad Chicken Scientist

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    Will pm you!

3. mstricer

mstricer Overrun With Chickens

Feb 12, 2009
    Ohio
    Where are you?

4. mkhenderson17

mkhenderson17 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 8, 2010
    Sorry for some reason I did not get the notice that you added to my topic. I am about an hour south of Youngstown Ohio

5. mstricer

mstricer Overrun With Chickens

Feb 12, 2009
    Ohio
    What kind of chicks and ages are you looking for. I am in West Salem. I have Porcelain and Mille. I have 3 Roosters. I have one set of chicks I hatched out on 12/1 and other that hatched out on 12/30. I know the for sures I want to sell and I have a few that could go either way. I also have a pair of bantam White Ameraucana and 3 started chicks hatched on 12/30. I will get pic if you are interested. I have not set up breeding coops yet so I have no eggs. I am NPIP tested also. Just PM me if you are interested.
    Michele

Last edited: Mar 6, 2012
  6. coleridgedane

coleridgedane Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 14, 2011
    Marietta, GA
    Hi!
    I noticed your post just now. I have a friend in OH looking for blue d'uccles. Do you have any you'd care to sell, or are able to refer a breeder to? TIA!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by