WTB d'uccle eggs!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by sky68ou1, Jan 18, 2010.

1. sky68ou1

sky68ou1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 6, 2009
    thomasville nc
    i am wanting some d'uccle eggs bad! i bought some from someone and lost all but 5 of the chicks! i prefer milles but even a mixed batch including mille fleur would be fine. must be pure breds and id like to see pics of parent flock. please pm me if you can help. i wish to pay a fair price nothing outrageous. and no i wont divulge the name of the seller i previously bought from so dont ask please. thank you for looking.

2. greenfamilyfarms

greenfamilyfarms Big Pippin'

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    I'll have some black and blue mottled d'Uccles laying soon. Are you interested in those, or would you prefer Milles?

Somewhere else you may want to check out are the NC shows coming up this spring. Many sellers will bring their extra birds and sell them outside of the show building. There is a show coming up in Feb, March, and April!

3. sky68ou1

sky68ou1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 6, 2009
    thomasville nc
    Quote:i really wanted millies for now. i have purchased some as of this afternoon. the seller i purchased from before contacted me back and we arranged for a new batch. i may be at the shows selling myself this year. i have a huge batch of babies right now. mostly mixes and silkies but ill have others by then. i might be interested in some of the other d'uccles by then too. i have seen pics of the black mottled and they are nice!

4. countrychics

countrychics Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 21, 2010
    south boston virginia
    [​IMG] believe it or not tractor supply also sells these babies...where mine came from, and ebay is a great place to shop for hatching eggs..we buy and sell on there..dana

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by