WTB: d'Uccle Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by greenfamilyfarms, Oct 11, 2010.

1. greenfamilyfarms

greenfamilyfarms Big Pippin'

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    I am looking for 6 or so hatching eggs from Mille Fleur, Porcelain, or Golden Neck d'Uccles for my Father for his birthday in November. He loves bantams and has OEGB's and Silkies, but has fallen in love with d'Uccles. He has gotten into chickens since he has been diagnosed with skin cancer and the chickens help take some of the anxiety and stress of the chemo away. If you have some available, please PM me.

2. Cloverleaf Farm

Cloverleaf Farm Bearded Birds are Best

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    wwmicasa1 has beautiful birds! do a search under the auction archives for d'uccles, and you will find her... [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 11, 2010
  3. chickychee

chickychee Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2008
    Michigan
    I have some Mille Fleur D'uccles. I could probably look into getting you a dozen or so (extra, because will shipping eggs you never know what'll hatch). I just entered 9 of them at the open show in Frankenmuth and they all placed, and I took Best of Breed. If your interested let me know. Thanks - Lee

4. Boggy Bottom Bantams are so beautiful!! They just make me [​IMG]

5. greenfamilyfarms

greenfamilyfarms Big Pippin'

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    Thank you, everybody! I have found some eggs and we're hoping for a good hatch. He's going to be tickled to death. He loves his little banties.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by