WTB: Duck Eggs -- In Georgia

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by herefordlovinglady, Sep 1, 2010.

1. herefordlovinglady

herefordlovinglady It Is What It Is

Jun 23, 2009
    Georgia
    Any one have duck eggs they want to sell. I have some bakers in town that would like to use duck eggs.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2010
  2. featherfooted

featherfooted Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Georgia
    Are you looking for hatching eggs?

3. missred871

missred871 Eggxhausted Momma

May 5, 2010
    Perry GA
    I am saving mine right now for the bator robin but once I get the bator cranked up I would be happy to sell, but I am only getting 2 a day since one of my girls was taken

ETA: ps HEY MISS GEORGIA!

4. featherfooted

Jan 11, 2007
    Georgia
    I am saving mine right now for the bator robin but once I get the bator cranked up I would be happy to sell, but I am only getting 2 a day since one of my girls was taken

Who did you lose?​

5. featherfooted

Jan 11, 2007
    Georgia
    I can save you some eggs from my Swedish girls. I'm getting about 2 a day. I don't know how long I'll have the girls as they are for sale.

6. herefordlovinglady

herefordlovinglady It Is What It Is

Jun 23, 2009
    Georgia
    They are looking for duck eggs to bake cakes and stuff with. 2 a day in 6 days we could have a donzen up. wonder what would be a good price and would it be worth it. they are located near me, so that would be 2 hours from missred.

hey, April sorry to hear you had one taken. they were so cute. does that mean you only have one now?

7. missred871

May 5, 2010
    Perry GA
    Quote:Georgia, how much do you want for the girls? 8? If so I wanna get em from you. We decided to get rid of all but a couple of chickens and stick with the duckies and quail. The ducks are addictive. LOL. I will be putting some eggs in the bator in a few days. Please let me know. Thanks.

8. missred871

May 5, 2010
    Perry GA
    Quote:Oh no, I have 5, hope to get more, will be hatching some as seen in post above, ducklings are soooo cuuute!

I would probably pull $4 a dozen on duck eggs, if I had them to spare. Since I cut back on my chickens I don't get very many eggs anymore.

9. featherfooted

Jan 11, 2007
    Georgia
    April, I want $8 each ,for the 2 swedish hens. I also still have the 4 rouen/swedish cross for $3 each. the cross are 2 males and 2 females.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by