WTB Duck hatching eggs, and or Coturnix quail

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by adyhart1, Jan 24, 2011.

1. adyhart1

adyhart1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 21, 2010
    Waco, TX
    I'm looking for some silver appleyards or pekins. I live in the waco area and would be willing to drive up to 60 miles. I am looking for a dozen eggs or maybe a breeding pair if reasonably priced! I think you in advanced for your responses!

2. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Hi we sell pekin hatching eggs. I just sent some out in the mail this morning. We've shipped eggs for years and getting good reports of hatchings. Please see our auction over in duck eggs that Just closed. I'll go repost for your convenience. Thanks and have a blessed day. Nancy

Here's the link to the reposted auction:
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=5554325#p5554325

(Also if you just want to straight purchase duck eggs instead of bid, please pm me as we can do that as well)

Again, Many thanks.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2011
  3. GothChick

GothChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 5, 2010
    Wisconsin
    How many coturnix eggs are you looking for? Mine are laying up a storm and I want to start sending out some test eggs to test my shipping skills and the fertility. PM me if you would be interested. Thanks!

4. adyhart1

Nov 21, 2010
    Waco, TX
    lol i got two twitchy and order some eggs already both coturnix and duck eggs! I thank you guys so much for your responses. I will keep you both on my list though bc come around easter i will be looking for more! Thank you all![​IMG]

5. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    That's all right....Please just pass the word along about our duck eggs when you see that folks are looking for them. We farm full time so I cannot be on the board as much as I would love to!!![​IMG] Have a blessed day. Nancy

6. adyhart1

Nov 21, 2010
    Waco, TX
    Will do thank you Nancy! I will probably be ordering some from you for Easter hatch!

7. Stellar

Stellar The Quail Lady

Feb 6, 2010
    Tampa Bay
    If you ever need Coturnix eggs let me know [​IMG]

8. adyhart1

Nov 21, 2010
    Waco, TX
    Oh I just saw your website quaillady... I wish I'd waited! Stupid finger twitch! I like your marans... Been thinking about getting some of those eggs.... [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by