WTB-Duck.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by gaited horse, Nov 5, 2009.

1. gaited horse

gaited horse Merry Christmas!

Aug 14, 2008
    Fernley, NV
    I need to find a female duck so my newly rescued duck can have a friend. I live in Fernley nv But I am in Reno atleast once a week. I can't pay to much but I can pay.

2. HorseFeatherz NV

HorseFeatherz NV Eggink Chickens

I have call duck crosses for sale. White hens - they are 3/4 call and 1/4 large duck (not sure of her breed).

[​IMG]

1 - Dad - "Dough" - pq call duck (03 hatch) 2 - Mom - "Aflack" - 1/2 call 1/2 large duck (04 hatch) 3 - Mother to Aflack - "Henry" - (2000 hatch) 4 - sibling of white ducks - "Henrietta" -(06 hatch) = these 4 are not for sale. **unnumbered Mallard colored male has been sold**

[​IMG]

These some of ones for sale - male in front and a couple females behind him.

The ducks are all on the smaller side. They like to flap in the wind and sometimes do lift off. They are not overly people friendly - not afraid - just do not seek your touch. If you are interested and do not find a duck closer to you (I am north of Reno - Red Rock Road), please let me know. I only have been asking $5.00 each.

3. gaited horse

gaited horse Merry Christmas!

Aug 14, 2008
    Fernley, NV
    Let me talk to my Mom about it and she ho my duck heals.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by